Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Did you take all of
the pictures on your site?
2. Where do you find your models?
I find them via
friends, word of mouth or via a modeling site.
3. What should a model bring with her to a shoot?
See my Model information Page
4. Where do you take you pictures?
If not on location almost all of the studio pictures have been taken in my
home using a
portable studio, there have only been a few exceptions to date.
5. What is involved in a typical shoot?
I usually request a 4-5 hour time period, which starts off with paperwork
and lighting check and then a casual period of about 45 minutes. Then the
model gets into her first outfit and we shoot the first set over a two hour
period. Each set progresses from costumed to nude (or at least topless) and
some form of restraint is usually used. A different form for each set.
6. What equipment do you use?
Click here to see my equipment list
7. Model Releases? I have three standard releases I use and then modify them as necessary to cover most situations.
My standard release which basically says I can do anything I want with the pictures I take.
8. How do you pay Your models?
Unless agreed to in advance, I usually pay part of the agreed to price
in cash (at least enough to cover travel and food expenses at a
minimum and the rest by cash.